Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You
Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You is written especially for girls between the ages 8 – 12. It’s not just a book — it’s a companion guide on a girl’s journey to learning to become courageous, confident and fearless. Statistics also reveal that a girl’s confidence peaks at age 9, so now is the time to help her build a confidence in Christ that stands firm for the days to come.
Brave Beauty helps tween girls to:
- Gain confidence by accepting her unique qualities and understand how they can work for her, not against her.
- Discover who God says she is, in His eyes, and how He can help her.
- Discuss the tough stuff she’s going through as she changes physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
- Learn how God’s words can help her become brave and beautiful.
Brave Beauty Study Guide
The Brave Beauty Study Guide provides everything you need for leading a group from twenty or two through Brave Beauty.
Loaded with ice breakers, discussion questions and prayer guides, this resource takes all of the guess work out of leading girls to developing Christ Confidence.
Magnetic: Becoming the Girl He Wants
Is she wondering…
What does she have that I haven’t got?
Will anyone ever think I’m beautiful?
What makes her popular? Why not me?
Packed with revealing quizzes, interviews with guys, and practical tools, Magnetic empowers young women to:
- Move beyond negative thoughts, capricious emotions and others’ opinions as she gains unshakeable confidence.
- Limit the draining affect of “girl drama” so she can invest her time in becoming her best.
- Replace the agonizing frustration of wanting to be noticed and liked with a deep assurance that she already is.
As young women live out nine amazing characteristics — known as the fruit of the Spirit — they will not only cultivate an inner and outer beauty, but will also hold an irresistible appeal for godly guys. Shift your focus from a guy to The Guy and become the magnetic young woman God created you to be.
His Revolutionary Love: Jesus’ Radical Pursuit of You
His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desire — from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
In His Revolutionary Love, Lynn helps teen girls and their moms:
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make wise choices that lead to a fruitful future, rather than becoming a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from just a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Learn how to discern the voice and will of God.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a manner that’s healthy and positive.
His Revolutionary Love Study Guide
The His Revolutionary Love Study Guide provides small group leaders, Sunday School teachers, moms and anyone investing in girls with the tools they need to lead groups big or small. Filled with with ice breakers, discussion questions and prayer guides, this resource will helps you as you seek to empower girls to discover a higher self-worth through Christ’s life-altering love.
Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You
Every day your girl is looking for attention, affirmation and affection. The question is: where is she going for it? You can help empower your girl to have confidence and a higher self-esteem 365 days a year so she runs to the right place each time she feels needy.
Taking the truths from His Revolutionary Lovedeeper, Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You is the daily companion that uses real stories from real girls to enable her with power she needs to make wise choices. It’s the support she needs to figure out how God’s truth fills her love gap every single day.
Inside she’ll find help in:
- Beginning each day with truth from Jesus
- Developing the habit of spending daily time with Jesus
- Applying God’s wisdom to the choices she makes each day
- Finding positive self-worth in Jesus’ perfect love
- Making decisions that honor God & not follow her feelings
- Empowering her heart to choose relationships that are beneficial; not painful
Every girl wants to be wanted. Join girls all around the world who are finding the love they’ve been looking for!