Managing Your Emojis
100 Devotions for Navigating Your Feelings
Learning to manage our emotions is a critical life skill, yet we’ve often missed equipping kids with these valuable skills before situations intensify into mental health issues. Managing Your Emojis will help kids discover that emotional control and happiness come from God’s love for them. Through short, accessible devotions kids will be encouraged to observe, name, and release their emotions while turning to God for the strength, love, and care they need as they begin the fast-moving process of growing up.
Finding the Fearless You
Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You is written especially for girls between the ages 8 – 12. It’s not just a book — it’s a companion guide on a girl’s journey to learning to become courageous, confident and fearless. Statistics also reveal that a girl’s confidence peaks at age 9, so now is the time to help her build a confidence in Christ that stands firm for the days to come.
Brave Beauty helps tween girls to:
- Gain confidence by accepting her unique qualities and understand how they can work for her, not against her.
- Discover who God says she is, in His eyes, and how He can help her.
- Discuss the tough stuff she’s going through as she changes physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
- Learn how God’s words can help her become brave and beautiful.
Loved & Cherished
100 Devotions for Girls
Am I loved? Am I valuable? Am I smart? The questions can go on for as long as a girl’s imagination and self-image allow. A girl needs to know that she is enough because of God’s love.
So often, girls and women give in to the lies that how they look and how popular they are determines their worth. But as children of God, we can have the confidence that we are loved, protected, secure, whole, and valuable because God is our heavenly father.
Loved and Cherished equips girls ages 8–12 to:
- Discover perfect, unconditional love in God, and that she doesn’t have to perform or be perfect to receive that love.
- Know she has God’s protection, despite living in an often-scary world.
- Let go of heartaches, fears, and failures, because she has the love she needs to face it.
- Build a strong foundation of faith on the love who will never leave her so she can face the challenges of growing up.
Fearless Women of the Bible
Finding Unshakable Confidence Despite Your Fears and Failures
Have you ever needed confidence in a specific circumstance and couldn’t think of an example of anyone who had “been there, overcome that”?
Author and speaker Lynn Cowell took every form of insecurity we experience as women and asked God to reveal how we should respond. The result is this in-depth, six-week Bible study spanning obscure and recognizable women in Scripture who demonstrate unshakable confidence no matter their circumstances.
This six-week study will help you to:
- Stand with resolve when your confidence faces adversity—Women of Exodus
- Step out in your own defense when your confidence is challenged— The Daughters of Z
- Remain faithful when your confidence in God is elusive—Rahab
- Focus on what is true when your confidence in relationships is questioned— Abigail & Michal
- Trust when your confidence is in doubt—Martha & Mary
Includes biblical and historical background insights, practical application, and a memory verse for each chapter. This study may be completed individually or with a small group.
Loved & Cherished
Seeing Our Invisible God in an Uncertain World
What do you do when God seems to have vanished?
When you have a decision to make…
When your stability is shaken…
When your sure-fire plan fails…
When everything is spinning out of control…
Esther is the perfect partner for seeing our invisible God in uncertainty. Though she lived centuries ago, Esther speaks to us when we run into limited control and resources. We find in her a strength and fortitude you and I need today. A strength we discover as we follow her process of listen, feel, do, and speak. We’ll see that Esther carved a pathway, not only with faith but with influence, for all women who find themselves walking through uncertainty.
Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women
When each day is filled with obligations, unexpected moments, and relationships, it is essential to know you are not alone. Find a friend on the pages of the NIV Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women.
Filled with insightful daily devotions written by Lysa TerKeurst and the Proverbs 31 Ministries team, the devotions in this Bible will meet you where you are – on the good and on the hard days, in the carpool line, or at the doctor’s office. God’s truth will help you maintain a peace-filled balance in spite of life’s hectic pace.
Features of the Bible:
- The beauty and clarity of the New International Version (NIV) Bible
- 366 devotions that will inspire you to live authentically as a woman of God
- Author biographies
- A helpful subject index
Devotions by Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Glynnis Whitwer, Karen Ehman, Lynn Cowell, Micca Campbell, Suzanne Eller (Suzie Eller), Tracie Miles, Wendy Blight, Wendy Pope, Amy Carroll, Sharon Glasgow, Nicki Koziarz, Rachel Olsen, Wendy Pope, Melissa Taylor, Whitney Capps and Leah DiPascal.