Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You
Every day your girl is looking for attention, affirmation and affection. The question is: where is she going for it? You can help empower your girl to have confidence and a higher self-esteem 365 days a year so she runs to the right place each time she feels needy.
Taking the truths from His Revolutionary Love deeper, Devotions for a Revolutionary Year: 365 Days of Jesus’ Radical Love for You is the daily companion that uses real stories from real girls to enable her with power she needs to make wise choices. It’s the support she needs to figure out how God’s truth fills her love gap every single day.
Inside she’ll find help in:
- Beginning each day with truth from Jesus
- Developing the habit of spending daily time with Jesus
- Applying God’s wisdom to the choices she makes each day
- Finding positive self-worth in Jesus’ perfect love
- Making decisions that honor God & not follow her feelings
- Empowering her heart to choose relationships that are beneficial; not painful
Every girl wants to be wanted. Join girls all around the world who are finding the love they’ve been looking for!
Purchase a copy of Devotions for a Revolutionary Year here:
His Revolutionary Love: Jesus’ Radical Pursuit of You
His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desire — from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Lynn shares personal stories that don’t gloss over her frustrations and failings as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face. This book shows teen girls how Jesus’ unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
In His Revolutionary Love, Lynn Cowell helps teen girls and their moms:
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make wise choices that lead to a fruitful future, rather than becoming a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from just a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Learn how to discern the voice and will of God.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a manner that’s healthy and positive.
Purchase a copy of His Revolutionary Love here:
His Revolutionary Love &
Devotions for a Revolutionary Year Bundle
Save over 30% when you purchase both His Revolutionary Love and Devotions for a Revolutionary Year in this exclusive bundle!
Paperback Only $8.99
Encouragement for Today
Encouragement for Today: Devotions for Everyday Life features 100 daily readings that meet you where you are. Written by the Proverbs 31 Ministries team, authors Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Karen Ehman, Glynnis Whitwer, Suzanne Eller (Suzie Eller), Wendy Blight, Micca Campbell, Amy Carroll, Lynn Cowell, Sharon Glasgow, Nicki Koziarz, Tracie Miles, Wendy Pope, Renee Swope, and Melissa Taylor share from the realities of everyday life – the highs and lows, the coffee spills, humorous stories, and tender moments.
Find comfort in knowing you’re not alone in day-to-day doubts or disappointments, and receive inspiration to live authentically and fully grounded in the Word of God. Daily readings include a Scripture verse, Devotion, and Remember, Reflect, and Respond sections.
Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women
When each day is filled with obligations, unexpected moments, and relationships, it is essential to know you are not alone. Find a friend on the pages of the NIV Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women.
Filled with insightful daily devotions written by Lysa TerKeurst and the Proverbs 31 Ministries team, the devotions in this Bible will meet you where you are – on the good and on the hard days, in the carpool line, or at the doctor’s office. God’s truth will help you maintain a peace-filled balance in spite of life’s hectic pace.
Features of the Bible:
- The beauty and clarity of the New International Version (NIV) Bible
- 366 devotions that will inspire you to live authentically as a woman of God
- Author biographies
- A helpful subject index
Devotions by Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Glynnis Whitwer, Karen Ehman, Lynn Cowell, Micca Campbell, Suzanne Eller (Suzie Eller), Tracie Miles, Wendy Blight, Wendy Pope, Amy Carroll, Sharon Glasgow, Nicki Koziarz, Rachel Olsen, Wendy Pope, Melissa Taylor, Whitney Capps and Leah DiPascal.