Whether the special grad in your life is going from college to work life, high school to their next step or elementary to middle school, it’s a big move!
Give them a gift filled with wisdom for the many decisions and new challenges ahead!
For the college graduate:
- Intentionally build her confidence on the one thing that cannot be taken from her.
- Recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
- Position herself to not lose her poise—even in the worst circumstances.
- Identify and address the fears that keep her stuck, with practical steps to walk with confidence with God.
For the high school graduate:
His Revolutionary Love: Jesus’ Radical Pursuit of You will empower her to:
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make wise choices that lead to a fruitful future, rather than becoming a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from just a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
Magnetic: Becoming the Girl He Wants teaches her to:
- Move beyond negative thoughts, capricious emotions, and others’ opinions as she gains unshakeable confidence.
- Limit the draining affect of “girl drama” so she can invest her time in becoming her best self.
- Replace the agonizing frustration of wanting to be noticed and liked with a deep assurance that she already is!
As she lives out nine amazing characteristics—known as the fruit of the Spirit— she will not only cultivate an inner and outer beauty, but she will also hold an irresistible appeal for godly guys. Help her shift her focus from a guy to the Guy and to become the magnetic young woman God created her to be.
For the elementary graduate:
Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You helps girls:
- Gain confidence by accepting her unique qualities and understand how they can work for her, not against her.
- Discover who God says she is, in His eyes, and how He can help her.
- Discuss the tough stuff she’s going through as she changes physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
- Learn how God’s words can help her become brave and beautiful.