“What would you do if you could do summer again?” my husband asked at dinner last night. Greg is referring to those carefree days when you were a child and summer was filled with lighting bugs, kick-the-can games, and sleeping in the camper. Why not do summer again – like a child is my question.
So…here is my summer list:
1) Sleep out all night under the stars on my trampoline
2) Go camping in a tent
3) Make s’mores several times a week
4) Eat lots and lots of homemade salsa
5) Have a late night bowling tournament on Wii
6) Listen to the frogs by the moonlight
7) Have a summer movie night with a projector and white sheet
8) Drink tea by a lakeside early in the morning with the Lord
9) Canoe with my husband at dusk
10)Wear lots sundresses and no make-up
What is your list? Post your comments below and let’s share some ideas of how we can make this summer one to never forget with the everyday events of summer!