Dear Bloggy Friends,
I am so excited to let you in on way more than an event…it’s a movement!
Whatever Girls LIVE
Moms who want to be intentional and their daughters who want God’s best for their lives will be gathering together for an entire weekend of bonding and investing!
Where: Spokane, Washington
When: April 25 – 27, 2014
The Whatever Girls is a movement of moms who strive to empower teen girls to choose God’s best for their lives by exemplifying the pillars of Philippians 4:8.
Over this April weekend, girls will:
* learn who Jesus says they are; not the kids at school
* be empowered with life-changing truth for purity, modesty, self-image & girl/guy relationships
* discover they are not alone when it comes to honoring God
* bond with you, their mom!
* be empowered to parent intentionally, instead of spur of the moment
* gain hope & encouragement for those discouraged & overwhelmed
* learn to release negative powers such as shame, fear & expectation
Early Bird registration opens TODAY!
Just $299 per mother & daughter! Each additional daughter only $125!
This rate includes admission to the conference, access to all sessions, all meals (except lunch on Saturday during your 3 hours of free time exploring beautiful downtown Spokane), a worship concert, an epic slumber party and lots of special goodies!
To register, just click here:
If you can’t see the video, just follow this link: