Child or teen?
These years we’ ve named the pre-teens year (between 8 – 12 years old) can be fun and carefree … and a bit confusing too!
This fall I’ll be speaking at a conference for pre-teens and their moms and I need your help preparing!
Could you ask your pre-teen girl a few questions?
In exchange for helping me, I’ll be giving one mother and daughter these wonderful books by Dannah Gresh: Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl and It’s Great to Be a Girl: A Guide to Your Changing Body.
Here’s some questions to get the conversation rolling. I hope these will lead you to learning some new things about your girl too! You can share your answers right here in the comments below or feel free to email me at Lynn@LynnCowell.com.
All responses will be entered for an opportunity to win this book set.
Thank you in advance for your help! I’ll announce the winner on Friday!
- What is your favorite part about being ________ years old?
- What is the hardest part about being _________years old?
- What makes your best friend your best friend?
- What advice would you give a girl about making friends?
- What are your favorite things to do?
- How do you feel about becoming a teenager one day?
- Do you think growing up looks fun, scary or something other feeling?
- How do you feel about trying new things? Sports, music, clubs, meeting new friends?
- How would you describe your relationship with your mom?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next school year? Not looking forward to?
The winner from this post is Alivia Scarbrough. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me, Alivia!