If you’re joining me today from my Proverbs 31 Ministries devotion, Keeping Our Hearts From Getting Stuck, welcome!
Here are 5 reminders to rest in God’s confidence. These lock screen wallpapers can be sent via text (or uploaded to your device). I pray when you see them they help you avoid being pulled into situations that pull you under. Click HERE to enter your email to subscribe and your links to download will arrive in your inbox shortly.
Do you have a young girl in your life you want to see become strong, brave and courageous?
Join us in July for LIVE Brave Beauty!
Together, for four weeks we’ll grow to:
- Overcome confidence-defeating thoughts by standing on the truth of who Jesus says we are.
- Base our self-worth on Christ rather than affirmation and reassurance from others.
- Find approval of ourself even when we lack the acceptance of others.
- Follow Jesus’ example of loving the unloved, even though it’s not the “cool” thing to do.
- Walk confidently with Christ by our side as we step through the exciting, yet scary world of growing up.
Click here to sign up for more information to come later this month!