Let’s do something about that!
I recently read something that shocked me: A girl’s confidence peaks at age nine.
Not when she first sees herself as a teenager, or even in the future as she graduates from high school, begins her career or becomes a mom.
This saddens me because there is a whole lot of life to live past nine years old,and I have found that this life requires a lot of confidence — Christ Confidence — to get through it.
Seven out of ten girls feel that they don’t measure up… that’s 70%! You get that. You already see this in real life – in the teens and women around you, feeling like they don’t cut it in this world of perfection we live in.
When a girl feels like she can’t meet the standards set by her peers, just imagine how this affects her confidence. And if she’s not confident, how will she ever find the boldness to do what God calls her to do in life?
I wrote Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You to help those statistics change. Especially for girls between the ages 8 – 12, Brave Beauty is not just a book — it’s a companion guide on a girl’s journey to learning to become courageous, confident and fearless.
Brave Beauty helps tween girls to:
– Gain confidence by accepting her unique qualities and understand how they can work for her, not against her.
– Discover who God says she is, in His eyes, and how He can help her.
– Discuss the tough stuff she’s going through as she changes physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
– Learn how God’s words can help her become brave and beautiful.
Soaking young girls’ hearts in the truth of God’s Word can make all the difference! Think for a moment of a girl you know who needs to gain Christ Confidence and discover who God says she is. Will you help her get there by gifting her a copy of Brave Beauty?
Pre-order your book today (before August 31st) and receive these confidence-building resources:
- Getting to Know Your Tween-ager Parent Guide
- Grounded: Standing Firm in a Roller Coaster World mini-workbook for tweens
- 5 Confidence Coloring Pages
- “I Will Be Brave” Declaration cards
- 5 Free Chapters of Brave Beauty
Just submit your receipt here to get these power-filled resources!
Click here to order your copy today!