Attention moms, grandmas, and aunts of girls ages 8-12!
Have you heard one too many times, “Mom, I’m bored!”?
Has your girl’s summer camp been canceled and you feel like crying as much as your girl?
Help is on the way!
My co-author of Loved & Cherished, professional counselor Michelle Nietert and I have created a fun way for your daughter to connect with other girls her age, grow in her faith, and have a blast building memories this summer! We want to help build a faith in your daughter that lasts a lifetime, all while the girls have fun connecting and growing. It’s here: Loved & Cherished: An Online Summer Girls Camp
Beginning July 16th, this 4-week experience includes:
- Immediate access to the first 30 devotions before Loved & Cherished releases September 8th
- Private fun weekly events– 4 ZOOMS in all, led by the co-authors!
- Pen Pal Pair Up – go through the study and grow with a friend!
- Private Facebook Page for Mom Check-In with the author
- Conversation guide for Mom & Daughter
It takes a village to raise up loved and cherished girls! Let’s help our girls understand their value and worth come from their Heavenly Father, together. As her mom, you’ll get a weekly conversation guide so you and your daughter can connect in learning more about how you are both loved and cherished!
Sign up for this experience before you forget! Click here to secure your girl’s spot!