What do you do when God seems to have vanished?
When you have a decision to make…
When your stability is shaken…
When your sure-fire plan fails…
When everything is spinning out of control…
Esther is the perfect partner for seeing our invisible God in uncertainty. Though she lived centuries ago, Esther speaks to us when we run into limited control and resources. We find in her the strength and fortitude you and I need today. A strength we discover as we follow her process of listen, feel, do, and speak. We’ll see that Esther carved a pathway, not only with faith but with influence, for all women who find themselves walking through uncertainty.
This six-week, in-depth study of the book of Esther is a gritty dive into a woman’s story that teaches us to:
- Overcome the fear that you might derail God’s plan with the assurance that He’s powerful enough to lead and refine you.
- Listen to wise people who fill our gaps of understanding.
- Feel all your feelings, embracing them as a God-given catalyst for connection with Him.
- Do the work God assigns you even when doubt plagues you.
- Speak up with confidence, knowing that God has a place for your voice in His story.
This study guide includes biblical and historical background insights, Bible study, practical application, and questions for reflection.
Esther as You’ve Never Seen Her Before
“This is the nitty, gritty Esther—stripped of glamor and presented in truth.” – Cecille Valoria, Early Reader