She Speaks 2015 Registration is open!
Do you ever feel alone in your calling as a speaker, writer or leader?
Join us July 23 – 25 in Concord, North Carolina at She Speaks 2015.
During this dynamic conference led by Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Liz Curtis Higgs and other experts in the field of speaking, writing and ministry leadership you:
– Connect with others from around the world and start new relationships in the writing and speaking community.
– Learn how to build your platform and expand the reach of your ministry.
– Get the tools you need to develop and deliver a dynamic message.
– Gain a fresh vision for your writing with inspiring teachings.
– Have the opportunity to meet with a publisher or an agent to pitch your book
Above all … be spiritually nourished and equipped to continue pursuing the calling God has placed on your life.
I can’t wait to speak at She Speaks on Finding Your Niche!
We’ll save you a seat and can’t wait to hear your story!
“She Speaks was all about connections for me. I connected with authors and publishers. I connected with people that have the same heart for speaking God’s
Word to everyone as I do.” – 2014 She Speaks attendee